2.20.2008

Wordless Wednesday with Apples!



Let me give you a short, silent (albeit not wordless) introduction to the Anna Apple Tree. Anna needs cross-pollination either from the Golden Delicious or from Ein Shemer (a large, strapping Israeli import). Anna is a delicate little tree with rose-colored, sweet-smelling blossoms. Perfectly suited to zone 9a--Gulf Coast growing...

Check out other Wordless Wednesday entries right here. If you've come from WW itself, click here to be redirected to my main page.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A blossoming little tree. Wold that smell good when its full of the apples?

My WW:
Sunflower

Utah Mommy said...

Pretty Flower! I love flowers because they brighten people's day. Happy WW!
MY LIFE MY WORLD
SWEET PARADISE

Helena said...

Having worked on a apple farm, I love seeing the trees in blossom. Happy WW.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely tree!

Happy WW!

Yolanda said...

These are so pretty. I love the trees when they blossom.

kate said...

Lovely as usual Becca ... I am so looking forward to seeing some apple blossoms.